As you saw from yesterday’s post, I am committed to racing the 2013 US Air Force Marathon. What I failed to mention is that I also have 8 other races planned. I will be doing one race per month for most months this year. I only race once per month on an agreement my wife and I have together.
The races I have planned for this year are:
- St. Patrick’s 5K – March 16
Germantown 10 Mile – March 30
- Twin Creek 10K – April 13
- Lou Cox Memorial 5K – May 27
- Liberty 10K – July 20
- ORRRC Member Fun Run – August 04
- THE AIR FORCE MARATHON – September 21
- Germantown 17K – October 19
- Apple 15K – November 9
- ORRRC Gift Exchange 5K – December 7
01/11/2012 Was just informed this race is actually Easter Sunday. I will not be able to run it after all 😦 I am very disappointed
What races do you plan to run?