One Lovely Blog Criteria
I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by my fellow blogger The Crafty Lady in Combat Boots. It is truly an honor to have been nominated. We discovered each other by way of the WordPress 201 course. She is an awesome blogger. You should really check her blog out.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow blogger who choose them. This award recognizes all the hard work the new bloggers have done to interact and share with their audience.
In order to “accept” the award
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Facts About Me
- I am not only a runner but am also a minister. I blog here and at GC Ministry.
- I want to complete a 50 mile race by my 50th birthday. 50 by 50
- I am blind in my right eye completely. I have been since birth. I was born with a congenital birth defect called coloboma.
- I am the proud owner of a corn snake called snakey. My daughter choose the name.
- I have a tea pot collection with over 20 tea pots. My main requirement is that they must be functional. I do love a good cuppa.
- I love just about all genres of music. I just love music. Music speaks directly to the soul.
- I didn’t start running/biking until I was almost 40. I sincerely regret waiting so long but am loving the journey.
- My Decade Long Travels
- When My Brain Farts
- Rest Stop For The Soul
- Rookie Notes
- Living Life Day by Day
- Mustard Seed Budget
- 2 Quote A Flower